Eligibility: Phases V-VIII is open to all the following:
- Personal Growth Graduates Phase I to IV
- Licensed Certified Practitioners
- Accredited Practitioners
Prerequisite: (for Licensed Certified Practitioners only)
- Completion of 1-day Upgrade Internship class (Phases I-IV – for non-interns).
Phases V-VIII Accredited Internship Requirements:
- 12 sessions (3 of each Phase V-VIII) within 6 months.
- Keep session log.
- One phone consultation or personal meeting with teacher (If more than one consultation is required, teacher may charge an hourly fee).
- Personal Growth Graduates and Certified Practitioners can enter the Phases V-VIII Internship only after completion of the Phases I-IV Internship, or the Phases I-IV Upgrade Internship.
- Phases V-VIII Internship sessions shall be done at no charge. In special cases, the teacher may grant permission for the intern to charge for the Internship session.
- There is no charge for the Phases V-VIII Internship.
Certificate given upon completion of Internship.